When was the last time you reviewed your AV? Does it always creep down the agenda as budget gets allocated to other projects?
Making sure you are getting the most from your AV doesn’t have to mean a full scale refurbishment project. By appointing a specialist AV consultant to carry out a review, quick fixes can be identified to help you to get the most from the AV you currently have, both for your clients and staff alike. An AV review will also identify how things can be improved further with more investment over the longer term, to really make a difference to your venue and the customer experience that you offer.
Do I really need to review my AV?
Ask yourself a few simple questions;
- Is your current AV problem free?
- Do you know what AV systems you currently have?
- Do you still talk with the contractor who installed your AV system?
- Do your staff have the correct training to get the best from your current AV system?
- Are you fully embracing new technology in your conference and meeting rooms?
- Is your AV giving you the edge on your local competition?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘No’, then you could definitely benefit from an AV review.
For example, if you offer meeting and conference facilities you will realise that modern delegates are very technologically savvy and have a lot of AV requirements. Are your conference and meeting rooms offering the facilities to enable;
- BYOD capability
- HDMI connectivity
- HD resolution projection
- Interactive presentation facilities
- Collaborative meeting spaces
- Audio for conferencing from both phones and mobile devices
- Projection bright enough to view without dimming the lights, enabling delegates to still view their note pad
- Loud, even and clear sound and vocal reinforcement throughout a room to hide external sound sources and create the emotional impact required by the speaker or presenter?
An AV review can help you to determine how to offer all of these facilities effectively to business guests, helping to ensure that they continue to choose your hospitality venue.
What can I expect from an AV Review?
CGA Integration are specialists in sound. We can attend your venue, survey, test and quantify the AV systems and review the hardware you currently have. We specialise in AV for restaurants, bars, spas and hotels, where we design, install and maintain AV systems across all hospitality areas from conference and meeting rooms through to lobbies and ballrooms.
As experienced installation and service engineers, CGA Integration will look holistically at your AV systems and review them, not just as a stand alone systems, but also as part of your overall trading system and how it currently sits with market requirements. We will consider all aspects of AV requirements including those that affect both your staff and your customers relaxation and business needs.
An AV review by CGA Integration will ensure that;
- Your AV systems are working as you expect
- You are offered best options and paths for upgrades to maximise your AV effectiveness
- You are offered the best and increased levels of support
Here at CGA Integration, we have often found that all some AV systems need is a little TLC. With a few minor changes to facilitate new and additional functionality, existing AV systems can often offer our customers key differentiators to really help them to sell and upsell their hospitality venues.
So why wait? Please get in touch to release the full potential of your AV systems and make a sound investment for your hospitality venue.